You don't have to suffer!
Often the needs of women and men are very specific which can require in depth analysis using a variety of investigative tools. This includes pathology tests to help inform the nutritional treatment and specific practitioner only supplements (if required).
Nutrition and lifestyle plans are written around the needs of women and men which include:
- Hormonal needs - including reproductive hormones, poly-cystic ovarian syndrome, fibroids, thyroid hormones, cortisol and other hormonal issues
- Nutritional needs
- Dietary analysis
- Deficiency support through both diet and supplementation if necessary
- Meal planning around work, family and busy schedules
I also work as a part of the ProLon Practitioner Program, qualified to deliver the clinically proven “Fasting Mimicking Diet” (FMD) created by Dr Valter Longo, Director of the Longevity Institute at the USC. ProLon FMD is the first and only food-based diet that mimicks the effects of a water only fast (ProLon products are at an additional cost and not suitable for children).
- Fussy eating
- Growth and development
- ADD / ADHD
- Food intolerance's and allergies
- Initial consultation investigating your goals, health, and diet (60-90mins) - Valued at $130
- Bio-individualised nutritional and lifestyle plan to meet your goals (60 mins) - Valued at $165
- 3 x review consultations for ongoing support throughout your journey (30 mins each) - Valued at $240 ($80 each)
- Education and resources to further assist in goal optimisation
TOTAL VALUE $535
SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICE
Health fund rebates may apply
PLEASE NOTE: You do not have to sign up for the above package. You have the option of choosing an Initial Consultation and Nutrition, Health & Lifestyle Plan. CLICK HERE FOR PRICING