Did you know that many diseases and deficiencies can be treated with the right nutrition?
Sometimes we can get frustrated knowing that our body is not functioning optimally, yet no matter what we do we can't seem to get any answers or the right help. As a nutritional medicine practitioner I am trained to investigate the systems of the body through questioning, symptomatology, performing functional physical assessments and referral for specific pathology. Consultations are one hour in length which allows time to discuss any issues at length.
Key targeted nutrition (and possible supplementation) may be able to assist in alleviating or reducing disease states such as:
- Digestive issues - bloating, gas, cramping, reflux, heartburn
- Lowered metabolism
- Overweight & obesity
- Hormonal disorders including metabolic syndrome, thyroid and poly-cystic ovarian syndrome
- Blood sugar dysregulation
- Type II diabetes
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
- Issues with skin, hair and nails
- Depression and anxiety
- Stress and its related issues
- General fatigue
- Chronic fatigue
- Sleep related disorders
- Other diseases and deficiencies
Pathology and hormone testing are available which can assist in the overall treatment plan.