Did you know that many diseases and deficiencies can be treated with the right nutrition?
Sometimes we can get frustrated knowing that our body is not functioning optimally, yet no matter what we do we can't seem to get any answers or the right help. As a nutritional medicine practitioner I am trained to investigate the systems of the body through questioning, symptomatology, performing functional physical assessments and referral for specific pathology. Consultations are one hour to 90 mins in length which allows time to for discussion, questioning and investigation.
Key targeted nutrition (and possible supplementation) may be able to assist in alleviating or reducing disease states such as:
- Digestive issues - bloating, gas, cramping, reflux, heartburn
- Lowered metabolism
- Overweight & obesity
- Hormonal disorders including metabolic syndrome, thyroid and poly-cystic ovarian syndrome
- Blood sugar dysregulation
- Type II diabetes
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
- Issues with skin, hair and nails
- Depression and anxiety
- Stress and its related issues
- General fatigue
- Chronic fatigue
- Sleep related disorders
- Other diseases and deficiencies
Pathology and hormone testing are available which can assist in the overall treatment plan.
I also work as a part of the ProLon Practitioner Program, qualified to deliver the clinically proven “Fasting Mimicking Diet” (FMD) created by Dr Valter Longo, Director of the Longevity Institute at the USC. ProLon FMD is the first and only food-based diet that mimicks the effects of a water only fast (ProLon products are at an additional cost).
- Initial consultation investigating your goals, health, and diet (60-90mins) - Valued at $130
- Bio-individualised nutritional and lifestyle plan to meet your goals (60 mins) - Valued at $165
- 3 x review consultations for ongoing support throughout your journey (30 mins each) - Valued at $240 ($80 each)
- Education and resources to further assist in goal optimisation
TOTAL VALUE $535
SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICE
Health fund rebates may apply
PLEASE NOTE: You do not have to sign up for the above package. You have the option of choosing an Initial Consultation and Nutrition, Health & Lifestyle Plan. CLICK HERE FOR PRICING