Recipe to support the thyroid
What is lovely about this dish is its simplicity and diversity. You can use a wide variety of veggies here — there is no right or wrong as long as the veggie can survive the roasting! You can easily use sweet potatoes, beets, asparagus, cauliflower, broccoli, parsnips, radishes, onions, garlic cloves, leeks, peppers, zucchinis, fennel, carrots or eggplant. A great recipe for your balancing your hormones.
- Vegetables of your choice (see the list above). Pictured are: asparagus, parsnip, carrots and leeks
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, warm it if needed so it’s liquid
- sea salt
- Moroccan spice blend
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Toss the veggies with coconut oil, sea salt and the Moroccan blend.
- Lay them out on parchment paper so they don’t touch each other too much.
- Bake for 45 minutes.